Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Serviving the Birthday!

2. Aden turned 1 on January the 14th! We had a party on the 12th and with all the friends and family that attended we had a blast!!!

This being my first baby's first birthday I went a little over board:} I made special invitations and planned special craft projects and special games all to fit the theme of "Finding Nemo"
. (Aden loves that movie) Oh yeah and there was a special cake too! I made a Nemo cake that turned out so cute it was hard to let him mangle it...and he did!

Between his birthday and Christmas we are haveing a hard time finding places for all his fun toys!!
All in all I think we all had fun and even the adults enjoyed themselves watching all the kids having fun. Even though Aden is too small to remember, I think he had fun too!

1 comment:

Luke and Mary said...

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BLOGGING! It will be a fun way to share your pictures with everyone! Sorry we missed out on Aden's birthday party.. we were quite bummed. We need to get him his present before he turns 2! :)