Saturday, May 24, 2008

Courtney's Graduation!


Courtney graduated on May 22, 2008! Yeah! It is so funny to me to see my little sister all grown up! I am so proud of the woman she has become and I know she will do great things!
The graduation was a nice ceremony with several people who spoke but each one kept it short and sweet:). But Aden wasn't the most pattient member of the family. This is him growing impatient with the whole thing:). But after the ceremony and all the diplomas were given out we were able to get some really cute pictures and even Aden was into that. I think it was mostly the fact he got to streatch his legs finally:)!
This picture is for all those who have been asking to see more of Chris and myself on the blog:) Enjoy!
This is of the Three sisters!
This is of all four of us! The three older siblings"Picking on" Courtney as if her graduation day is any different from the rest:)
This is Courtney with her proud mom and dad:)
And with Luke, Mary, and little Tianna!
And then Courtney with both of her favorite kids:)

No comments: