Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Hair cuts!!!!






So yesterday I got my hair cut and then came home and cut Chris's and Aden's hair so we decided since everyone looked so good with their new hair that we would do family pictures and get them printed for father's day. So if you are a grandpa or a dad in our family you will be getting these pictures if you haven't got them already! Aden, as most of you know, hates haveing his hair cut but did okay yesterday I think because he watched his dad get his hair cut first. We even used the clippers and he was fine with those it is the scissors that he hates. But we hiked through mud and goop to get to my parent's bottom pasture where we took the pictures so I hope you enjoy.
And for those wondering what a nunny nose looks like here is a picture of Aden doing his nunny nose impression.

No comments: