Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cheap Thrills

If you have ever found yourself entertained for hours with something as simple as string...you are not alone. My camera lens got jammed and so my nice camera was out of commission for a while...anyway I tell you that because my new lens arrived and was wrapped ever so lovingly in....BUBBLE WRAP! Now I don't know if it is instinctive or what, but my son (who has never played with bubble wrap before) immediately started popping the giant plastic bubbles. At one point I tried to join him and was told "No Mommy, my turn!" well okay. Apparently Aden's turn ended up being over an hour and every last pop able piece....oh well I'm a grown up right? :)

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Where could I purchase this in bulk? Seriously! Anything that entertains for hours...I love!

Terrence and Laura said...

He is so cute! I love it when they can just entertain themselves...it's the best!