Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Boys


As a mother of two there are many things I have had to adjust to. One that I have LOVED is to see my boys together and how much they love each other. Aden absolutely adores his brother and would love nothing more than to just hold him and play with him for hours. Raleigh is very reserved with his giggles but for some reason Aden can get him to giggle faster and harder than any one else. He loves when his brother plays peek-a-boo with him and just to see them interact makes my heart swell. The other part that is heart wrenching is watching Aden get upset when Raleigh is upset. When we had Raleigh on breathing treatments the very first time, Aden saw the contraption and heard the loud pump and got really upset when he saw his brother crying and he ran away crying too....I guess I didn't expect at such a young age for him to be so compassionate and sympathetic for his brother.

No comments: