Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6 1/2 Months Old....When did that happen?


Raleigh is now 6 1/2 Months old and cute as ever. He weighed in at 18lbs even and is 26 1/2 inches long. He is such a fun little guy and is quite the thinker. He is slower to smile than Aden but much more contemplative. Aden was and still is one that just flies by the seat of his pants....doesn't plan, just does. Raleigh I can already tell is more of a planner thinker type. I sit and watch him sometimes as he just studies things....his fingers, toes, toys, and random objects. The best example of his thinking happened the other day while I was busy in the kitchen and I had Raleigh in the high chair with a number of toys and foods to keep him happy while I worked, well he had pushed everything to the outer edge of the tray including his binki. Well he struggled and fussed a little and then he stopped fussing and started leaning forward and then slamming his back against the high chair.....I was curious as to what exactly he was doing so I watched and he leaned forward again and slammed back, he did this three or four times before I realized what was going on. As he would slam his back against the high chair everything on the tray would move toward him just a little bit. Raleigh with his eyes on nothing but the binki moving closer and closer was so cute as he finally got it in hand and in mouth..so I have to admit once I realized to what lengths he was going to to get his binki I cheated and scooted it to him so he wouldn't hurt himself :D.

No comments: