Sunday, August 15, 2010

Peacock's On Parade!











Pioneer day this year we were in the Orangeville day's Parade! My Grandma Peacock, with some help from the rest of the family, put together a float and it was so fun for the boys and me to be in it. I added some feathers to their cowboy hats so they would be showing their Peacock side! The float turned out SO cute and I must say it was a blast to ride the float and throw candy and beads to all the kids. On a side note, Grandma and Tammy adapted the float to go along with the County Fair Theme and in the parade on Aug 7th we rode it again won the Commissioner's Choice!

1 comment:

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

catching up on all of your posts. Your family is getting so big and so cute. I love ya Monica. I hope everything is going well.