Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

So as usual the Christmas morning post is very much full of pictures! And also as usual my kids were beyond spoiled. Aden started off grumpy but as soon as he saw all the stuff for him he forgot why he was so upset in the first place...which was mommy wasn't the one walking him in...I had gone to the other end of the room to take pictures....but anyways....most the pictures speak for themselves....check the faces of these boys....they sure did love their stuff. Thanks Santa :D









3 comments:

Sharon said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the grumpy boy pic! He's going to laugh about that one. Especially down the road when his wife realized indeed HE IS NOT A MORNING PERSON! Love it! HAPPY NEW YEAR! XO

Laura P Monster said...

LoL!!! Wish I coulda been there!! I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Wow your kids must have been very good this year. Looks like a lot of fun!