Friday, February 18, 2011

Super Bowl!

I have never been one who liked to watch sports....basket ball is the only one that I have ever watched willingly....but Chris mentioned that he would like to watch the Super Bowl...and because we don't have a lot of evenings together we decided to watch it together. And while I have to admit, that even though I went into it not really caring what happened and not really interested in the sport, I had a great time watching the game the commercials and the half time show, but most of all I loved watching my boys watching the game. Aden was more interested in playing and eating junk food than actually watching the game...Raleigh did some playing but what really surprised me was how much he loved sitting with his daddy and watching the game!
He enjoyed the junk food too...
Here he is pointing out a particularly good play.
It was so funny and great to have some family time.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I love the last picture the most.