Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wow a year behind....and what a year.

So I decided to check out the old blog only to realize that I am SO very behind.  My last post was over a year ago.  Ooops... So we will do the fast forward through this past year. 
Aden did T-ball through the summer!

This is what happened when Raleigh got the tractor started. 

Could have been much worse.....and I hope he learned from this experience.

Aden Holding baby Linaya!

My Raleigh getting practice for his little brother in 6 months.

Raleigh with his monster hat!

And my Angry bird fanatic!

Riding and playing in Scofield with Luke, Mary, and the Girls!


Raleigh's 3rd Birthday Cake

He liked it....maybe just a little....or a lot whatever :D

Lots of his gifts stuck with his tractor themed party!

He got new boots but his favorite part was the new SPURS...which is all he asked for!

Made the cake inside look like Caution tape!

Showing off his spurs

Aden had his first day of  Kindergarten


Getting so big!

Raleigh Sheep

Aden Alligator

Raleigh's Pumpkin on the Left Aden's on the Right

Aden's class did a parade with the rest of the school!

Trunk or Treat!

Grandma Peacock's Halloween party..Tons of FUN!

Trick or Treat...They are pretty cute!

Out of order but this was the 4th of July

We had fun at a picnic with Chris' friends and co-workers.



Fall 2012 Photo shoot with my boys




Sitting on Santa's lap




Aden's smoke breathing dragon....Dry ice made for a fun cake!


I can't believe Aden is 6!

He got his BB gun for his birthday!

Our Kitchen got an emergency remodel

My mom and I got the Nemo wall Painted...Finally


Most Notable Change in the last year.....another addition to the family



Belly Pictures with me and all three of my Boys...Gauge is just on the inside :D




 So we skimmed over a lot of things and things are out of order but if I put off posting until I get caught up sufficiently it will never happen. 

1 comment:

Luke and Mary said...

YAY! love it. keep it going ;)