Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dancers

So last night Aden and Tianna got a chace to play...and well it turns out they have a common interest!...DANCING!!! They were so dang cute!...the audio isn't great so just imagine a good song playing....it was "C-drives me crazy" from Sesame Street...(tune from the popular song "she drives me crazy")
Now I had a couple other videos of Aden from the other day....also dancing and listening to music so I thought I would share those ones too! The first one Aden is dancing and playing with a ball at the same time....notice how everything is on the beat! He kills me sometimes. The other one is cute til the very end Aden gets cranky when I try to help him.....it was close to nap time. But enjoy:)!

2 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

I was very impressed by your boy's ability to dance. He stays right on the beat and everything!!!!

Anonymous said...

Monica I love it! Aden is soo cute!!!