Friday, December 5, 2008

Dear Santa,

Yippy! Aden went to the City Christmas Party with his dad and Auntie Laura...Thank you Laura for all your help :).
What would a Christmas Party be without Santa? Well while other kids waited patiently and excitedly Aden was not so sure....until they showed him the candy:).



Aden was really into the giant inflated train. He was all over the place and is starting to really enjoy these events :). I was sad because I didn't get to go but at least they got some pictures so I could see.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Typical kid doesn't want to sit on Santa's lap but will eat candy. I wonder how he would do in North Pole with the "real Santa"?

Veronica said...

Well, I don't know the rules exactly. I was tagged by Wendy and it looked fun. So, I just put a picture on that I looked somwhat good in and it wasn't already on the blog. I don't think there are rules.

Dory said...

He's soooo cute!