Thursday, March 5, 2009

Aden and the Puppies!

Aden loves playing with the puppies and here he is keeping them warm. Now every time I put his jacket on and zip it up he points to the inside and says "puppies seepin'" Translation Puppies Sleeping. Which I take as to mean he would like me to fetch the puppies and put them in his coat so they can sleep there. :) We are excited for the weather to get warmer so Aden can play outside more, something he really enjoys. Along with puppies Aden is growing up and getting smarter. Last time I posted an update he was able to count to 5 now he can get to 10...and occasionally he puts the numbers in the right order :D. He is also saying a lot more sentences and actually making sense. We are currently working on shapes and colors. Aden can pick out a star shape and thoroughly enjoys saying "yellow" although I am not sure yet if he could identify it by color just yet. He has expert form on the two-year-old tantrum and practices frequently. I can only hope that the part where he thrusts himself head first on to the ground, resulting in rug burn on the forehead, is something he will learn to avoid.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Rug burn on the forehead? Ouch! I hope he learns to avoid that.
That is really cute with the puppies.

Laura P Monster said...

Oh I miss that little guy soooo much!! I hate missin out on him growing up.

Bethany Gilson said...

He is so cute! I love the puppies!