Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fishes Fishes Everywhere!


So This weekend we made the treck to Logan to see Mary in Joseph and the tecnicolor dream coat. Well because sometimes I can be dence I left the camera in it's case pretty well the whole trip. The only thing I got pictures of, is our trip to the aquarium on the way up to Logan. We had so much fun with Luke, Mary and Tianna plus Courtney, Dale and my mom were there too! It was so much fun. We went to the play, where Mary along with the rest of the cast did fantastic! Aden and Tianna had sooooo much fun I had a hard time not laughing at them the whole time. Aden would go around calling "Tianna, Tianna, Tianna" to which she would follow behind saying "What Aden, What Aden, What Aden" ...too funny :D. We did some shopping and visited my Uncle Mike and Aunt Tony. All in all a great fun packed weekend.



SO now back to the Aquarium. We met up with one of my best friends in the whole world, Lacie, at the Living Planet Aquarium. We had lunch and then went and saw all the exhibits. Aden again loved every minute of it!!! He is such a fish lover I can't even begin to wonder what kind of job he will have when he grows up. So here are the pics!








4 comments:

Veronica said...

That is so cool that you got to see Lacie. We had our taxes done at H & R Block and the lady there looked and acted like Lacie. James and I both agreed.
Aden is so cute.

Laura P Monster said...

What a fishy boy!! He's sooooo cute!! I't's time for Auntie Wawa to come visit!

Luke and Mary said...

Diddo to Laura's comment! :D

Thanks again for traveling all the way up to Logan to visit us. We loved loved loved it!!!! I am still sad I don't have pictures to document. :(
Hope you are all doing great! ;)

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Mon. Next time you're up here let me know. I would love to see ya.