Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter ......Finally

So this week has been a little crazy for work and life so I am sorry it has taken me so long to post Easter.
This year we went camping on the desert, and I tell you what, this little boy took full advantage of the fact we let him get as dirty as he wanted!


When the sun came out, so did the Lizards....Aden isn't really a big fan of anything that moves on it's own.



It took some warming up to it, but he did get better....



....oh I guess it wasn't so bad.







Till they tried making him hold it!





By the end of the weekend he gave one a kiss even :D.
The Easter Bunny dropped off a basket of goodies for Aden, and he LOVED it! He tore into it and had toys and candy every where! The only part Aden didn't like, was when I told him the Easter bunny brought it he looked at me with angry look on his face and said "Bunny?"...to which I assume means he wanted to see the bunny....or he is missing the bunny in the Easter Basket....I thought he would have more fun with more boyish toys this year...oh well.




There is Aden when the sugar rush was hitting!












Then the HUNT was on....




The Easter bunny hid all his Spider man eggs and also some that were shapped and painted like different sea creatures. He loved the ones painted like NEMO!...But really he enjoyed them all. He was too cute!















If Lizards and eggs were not enough Aden and Chris also got to ride horses! Aden loves the horses and would want to constatnly be on one or petting one the whole time they were there.



He especially likes riding with Auntie Courtney!
And here is my converted country boy ;)!

















1 comment:

Luke and Mary said...

Tianna moves on her own and he seems to like her! (most of the time) hahaha
just kidding

He's such a cute boy. I'm glad you guys had some fun out on the desert... and I really doubt you have to do much to make him into a "country" boy. He probably doesn't have much of a choice nor would he know any other way of life.