Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Egg Coloring Extravaganza

So we have never colored eggs with Aden before. He was too little both Easters before so we got pleanty of pictures of the great event :D!

How to get Awesome Spider Man Eggs:

Step 1 get all the dies ready and in front of you.







Step 2 Kiss the eggs and reassure them they will be beautiful when they come out.

Step 3 Drop egg in and close eyes to prevent splash from getting in....Aden wasn't very soft with his eggs...only one cracked though :D



Step 4 Remove beautiful eggs and let dry.






Step 5 Apply Stickers and Enjoy.








The end Result!

4 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

My favorite part about this is when he is kissing the eggs!!! You have to kiss them and promise them they will be beautiful... you just have to!

I'm so glad we got to see you guys the other day. Tianna was especially glad!!!

Dale and Courtney said...

Oh my heck, I was just about to come in here and comment on how my favorite part is kissing the eggs and promising them they will be beautiful and I see that Mary has beat me to it! That is so funny- Great Minds think alike.:)

Anonymous said...

Oh CUTENESS!!! I miss you guys soo much! Hope your easter was Fun!!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

He is adorable!