Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Mommy?".. "Mommy?".. "Mommy?"...."What Aden?"......."Doin'?"

Check out Aden's new INK! Aden found a temporary tattoo that I have had since....well forever, probably high school...why I hold on to things like that I don't know....but Aden has enjoyed it anyways.
I know that my last few posts have been about all the great stuff we have been doing so far this summer, or baby (I am a little baby crazy). So I decided we were due for an update post. Aden is growing like a weed and has out grown size 5 diapers......and I am sad to report I went ahead and bought a box of size 6 :( I was hoping to have him potty trained before now.....but alas it is my own fault. If I had the patience and energy Aden might be potty trained by now.
Aden amazes me daily with his imagination! He is great at playing with toys or random objects and giving them all a personality and voice, yes he does different voices for different characters.
I discovered the best trick to getting Aden to eat is to cut food into fun shapes....like we have a sandwich cutter that shapes bread into two dinosaurs. Aden now asks to have everything in the shape of 'osaurs...we have had 'osaurs toast, sandwiches, french toast, pancakes, waffles and pretty much anything that we can get into the cutter.
Now if you will note the title to this post, this is a conversation Aden and I have a couple hundred times a day....I only get a break when some one else is here and then he asks "doin'" of any one who listens. I haven't quite decided if this is adorable or just annoying....but I think I would miss it if he never asked me again..."Mommy?.......Doin'?"

1 comment:

Terrence and Laura said...

I was prego when I potty trained Kylie so I feel your pain. I was SOOOO much more tired during that pregnancy. Aden must be a big boy! Madison still fits in a size 4 diaper. What a cute little boy though!