Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear Santa,

This year I must have been very good because I have every thing my heart could possibly want. I have two beautiful boys that are healthy and all a mommy could ask for, a husband who loves me very much, and family close by that I love to be around and who make my life so much easier. Plus all the material things that I could want or need :). So this year I don't need anything at all. Thanks for all the goodies from years past,
Monica

This is Aden and Raleigh getting to sit on Santa's lap at the City Christmas party this last week. Aden had a blast and I was so proud of him sitting on Santa's lap and getting his picture taken! Raleigh, well he slept through the whole thing....what do you expect from a three week old? :)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Merry Christmas. We haven't done much other than decorate and Christmas shop.