Thursday, October 7, 2010

Somewhere Over the....


This week has been a soggy one. The rain and overcast reminds me of the time I lived in Washington. One marked difference is the lightning and thunder, Washington doesn't really have thunderstorms like we do here. I love the rolling thunder! Aden wasn't a real big fan of a particularly close one that scared the daylights out of him. He is however, a huge fan of puddles and rainbows! The other day the sun peaked out just long enough to make the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. It was not only a FULL rainbow but it was so bright and vibrant and a perfect opportunity to try out my new wide angle lens.

3 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

oooooooooo pretty!!

Sharon said...

Hi Monica, yes, I temporarily disabled my blog too! As you can see I brought it back! I WAS HAVING A ROUGH NIGHT!!!
LOVE, Love the photos. They are beyond MAGNIFICANT! I will try to continue searching for photos and email you. DONT GIVE UP ON ME! XO

Veronica said...

The rainbow is very pretty. We saw one just like it this summer. It is rare to see the full thing all at once.