Monday, August 25, 2008

Chris and Aden Made it HOME!!

So as many of you know, Chris and Aden went to Washington for a week. Chris had to wait for the fair and Rodeo to be over before he could take his vacation. Unfortunately he took it the week fall semester started. Well since I work for the College of Eastern Utah, his vacation came and I was stuck here. I didn't want Chris to be stuck here just because I was so, as an early birthday present, I flew him and Aden to Washington to visit Chris's dad (and other friends and family). My last post is pictures of him and Aden hanging out in the pool. I have more pictures that I will post in a slide show when Chris can sit down with me and explain to me what they all are. But the good news is they are home safe and sound! And of course the other good news is that they had fun. The only real side effect of this that I noticed is that Aden now calls me "Monica" instead of mommy. He used to call me that every once in a great while but now it is every time he is talking to me.....I will have to figure out how to break that habit and quick! I am so glad to have my family back home and I will post, or have Chris post, more about the trip soon. Just thought I would let everyone know they made it home!

2 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Glad to hear they got home safely... Sorry to hear about the Monica thing. that's gotta just drive you nuts I'm sure. Tianna called Luke, Luke a couple of times the other night. It was kind of funny... but only because it was twice and she hasn't since.

Jaycie said...

Yeah I know that story it wears off I found that if you don't make a big deal out of it it wears off. Now Wyatt just likes to call me babe all the time like his dad which I think is kindof funny!!