Thursday, August 14, 2008

Promotion!

So if you have read my blog for a while, or have talked to me recently, you know that I put in for a promotion forever ago. Well about a week and a half ago I interviewed. Well I found out on Thursday last week I GOT IT! This week has been a blur of trieing to get things ready for fall semester, which starts on Monday. I have many projects that will keep me buisy for a long time. Besides being more work and more hours it means more money and some benefits. Such as 4O1K and 3 credits tuition payed per semester. I will finally be able to finish my degree and do it for FREE! But if I am a little harder to find or I don't keep up quite as well on the blog, that is why:).

2 comments:

Jaycie said...

I have to just say that you are amazing and have a real talent with this stuff I have never had a cute background cause I couldn't figure it out and you even make them!!! Your little family is sure cute oh and congrats on the promo I hear B.J. sure has fun visiting with you when she can!!

Luke and Mary said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you'd get it... but it sure is nice to have that confirmed so you don't have to stress anymore. It's especially cool you can get your degree for FREE!