Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chris's sister Heather Rae sent me a couple of really cute pictures from her camera and I thought I would share them! Playing after a Picnic at Shaefer Park just outside of Centralia.
Majestic Mount Rainier in the background! What a beautiful picture!


This one is my favorite! It may have something to do with the fact I love water falls and both the boys in the picture very much:), or maybe it is the smile on that little ones face, you can't help but giggle! This is at Narada Falls in Mount Rainier National Park. I will add more pics latter but I loved these so much I had to share. Thanks Heather Rae!










1 comment:

Terrence and Laura said...

These are beautiful pics! I LOVE Washington. Hope they had fun. How sad to have to stay behind. I've had to do that for work too and it's a real bummer, but at least they took good pictures to share with you!