Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've Been HIT!!!!



Ok so not so dramatic....I have been taged by Laurie on a couple of tags so I decided to do them both in one post...


First the fourth picture in the fourth folder....


So I guess now I explain...well it is me playing

photographer at the City Celebration. Aden and I love the City Celebration and the County Fair because we get to go down to the fair grounds and hang out with Chris...even if he is buisy he makes time to hang out with us or have lunch. Aden loved the playground equiptment and, while I had a heart attach or two at his complete lack of fear, he played for forever and I got some great pictures!

Rules are ONLY one word answers, TRICKY huh?

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket

2. Where is your significant other? work

3. Your hair? brown

4. Your mother? beautiful

5. Your father? supportive

6. Your favorite thing? family

7. Your dream last night? odd

8. Your dream/goal? Artist

9. The room you're in? Family

10. Your hobby? Photography

11. Your fear? Loss

12. Where you want to be in 6 years? Here

13. Where you were last night? Home

14. What you're not wearing? Shoes

15. Your middle name? Jean

16. What is one of your wish list items? Laptop

17. Where you grew up? Castle Dale

18. What is the last thing you did? Clean

19. What are you wearing? Jammies

20. Your TV? HOme

21. Your pet? Dogs

22. Your computer? Lifeline

23. What do you think of e-mails like this? ok

24. Your mood? Good

25. Missing someone? YES

26. Where would you rather be? Scrapbooking

27. Favorite store? Ebay:)

28. Your summer? Short

29. Love someone? YES!!!

30. Your favorite color? Alot

31. When is the last time you laughed? Yeasterday

32. Who will re-post this? Dunno

No comments: