Thursday, November 20, 2008

His Uncle's Look-a-like

For Courtney's wedding we have been going through old pictures to find all the ones of Courtney for a slide show that will be shown at the reception. Well, along the way I found a few of a different member of the family that caught my eye......let's see if you can pin point why they freaked me out.
Luke 13 months oldAden 13 months old


K so this one freaked me out because if I didn't know for 100% sure that wasn't my kid, I would have been fooled. Aden makes that same exact face.
Luke at Christmas 14 months old.
Since Aden was born I have had people say how much he looks like his uncle Luke. It mostly came from people who we grew up around....since we grew up here in Castle Dale mostly.....I get it alot...now I can see what they mean...how about you?

3 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Monica that is so funny! They look exactly alike! Those pictures are too funny!

Veronica said...

yep it is true. They look like they could be the same person.

Luke and Mary said...

I never saw it before but these pictures prove it! He's a boy after my own heart...or face anyway!!!!