Thursday, January 29, 2009

Aden is a Bi Bo Now!

So we had Aden's two year doctors appointment last week and I wanted to let every one know that he is getting to be such a big boy!....Or in his words a "Bi Bo"
His measurements are inaccurate because he chose that moment to have a major meltdown.....it was so bad we couldn't get weight or height. The only measurement that might be accurate was the head circumference which put him in the 70% for his age. He was almost three feet tall....which according to things I have heard....where you take the babies measurements at two and double them and you have roughly how tall your baby will be all grown up.....means that Aden will be roughly 6 feet tall! Which isn't really a surprise to me and I doubt it will be to anyone else...he comes from tall genes. As far as weight goes, it is over 25lbs that is all I know....because that is how much he weighed at 18months and he surely has gained weight since then.
In Aden's defence he didn't have his nap and fell asleep five minutes before the doctor's appointment so we had to wake him up:(....I would be cranky too!
I am still planing on doing pictures for his 2nd Birthday but this week has been crazy with work so I will probably do it this weekend or next week. So I will post them when I can:)!

3 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Yay for being a BI BO! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Nate n Becca Hess said...

I would be cranky too!!! I need some serious zzzz's right now... Ty had his 2 yr appt too not too long ago. He weighed 26 lbs... so I bet Aden is a couple pounds more than that! :)

Laura P Monster said...

Me too niether!! Bring on pictures of the bi bo!!