Monday, January 26, 2009

Two and Lovin' it!
















Ok so I am only a couple weeks behind now :). And as Mary so kindly reminded me I have yet to get pictures of Aden's 2nd birthday on the Blog....not so good for someone who pledged just last week to be better at keeping things up to date....Any way Aden turned two on the 14th and because I was working we decided to have a party for him on Friday the 16th that just included grandparents and a few aunts and uncles and a couple cousins....no uncles were able to make it due to work, school, or illness....but we had a full house regardless!
Aden was loving every minute of the party! He was showered with gifts.....thank you every one :D! And well lets just say our house hasn't been clean since due to the overwhelming number of toys I will have to go through the old ones...again....and see if I can't find a good home for them to make room for the new ones. After gifts we had ice cream and cake. I made a Wow Wow Wubbzy cake. To anyone who knows Aden you will know he has a few favorite shows and well right now nothing even comes close to Wubbzy. Nemo is still a contender when it comes to movies and we have discovered Wall-e that Aden seems to love despite the strong political overtones.....Any way the pictures are of Aden blowing out the candles which didn't work....deciding to touch the fire because blowing wasn't working...mommy kissing finger better after touching hot fire (please excuse the scary picture no time or energy for makeup or hair after getting ready for the party)...then successfully blowing out candles yeah!!!
I hope to do some pictures of Aden soon for his 2 years. I also have a new family picture to post....soon I hope. Thanks for all the loyal followers for your patience and for your reminders when I drop the ball ;).

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Happy birthday to little Aden! It seems like we were just calling one another to share the news of their births. I can't believe it's gone by so fast. I'm glad he had a good day!

Luke and Mary said...

That cake is AMAZING! Seriously, you put me to shame! OH well... not all of us can be multi-talented.
Anywho-- I'm so sad we missed the party. He was certainly in our thoughts though.
Tianna misses him a lot too! I'm glad he doesn't hold any grudge against her! LOL
And don't fret, you have already been put on my list for the whole private thing.
If you could do me a favor though-- could you send me an email with everyone else's addresses of those who actually look at the blogs. I don't know who to add and I don't have accurate ones anyway. That would be great if you could! Thanks! Love ya!

Nate n Becca Hess said...

That is such a cute cake!!! Your are so talented... I just bought Tyler's cake this last year. I was going to make one, but I was at my mom's house and it was a last minute thing I needed to do when I got to her house... anyway, I didn't get it made, so I bought a cute snowflake one from the store (you'll have to check out our blog... put a couple of b-day pics up).

I am sure the birthday was a success! Give Aden a big hug from his buddies in Vernal!