Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blog Neglect :(

OK SO any loyal fans of this blog I must start out with an apology. I am so sorry for the past few months of blog neglect. I have been recovering from wedding and holiday mayhem:). So here is Christmas morning Aden style. He got a Diego bike and a lights and sounds tool bench. He also got from grandma and grandpa a cool tent with sleeping bag and accessories. Needless to say he had so much fun and loved all the wonderful and generous gifts from every one.























4 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

He is adorable! I love seeing his little personality through pictures. Glad you had a good Christmas:)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I miss that little guy glaring at me..... :D

Bethany Gilson said...

Too cute! I have missed your blog, but the holidays are crazy especially with a wedding in there!

Luke and Mary said...

Hey...... where's the birthday pics, eh? ;) I know your probably crazy busy but we miss the little guy! We need SOMETHING to keep us afloat!

Wanna hear a funny? So, remember when the last time Tianna and Aden were together and I asked if she had pushed Aden that day because she kept apologizing for it? Well... TO THIS DAY she still says "Sorry Mom." And when I ask what she did she says, "Pushed Aden."
She must feel REALLY guilty! Or it's auto response because she pushes so much. hahaha. i just think it's funny and cute.