Monday, August 10, 2009

Fair Week

This past week was Fair week here in Emery County. Aden got in on allot of fun. He loved the parade, the different activities going on and the inflatable slide along with the regular playground and all the festivities. Actually this years parade was the first Aden has ever been to and he had a BLAST!...and along with help from some special friends Aden made out like a bandit...in fact I think we will still have enough candy for trick or treaters come Halloween. He also got a "Spider Man" inflatable friend from the fair as his special treat for being so good.
Killing time waiting for the parade to start.I think I see something coming.Whoo Hoo Throw some this way!Heading home for a nap.The spoils of a long day at the fair!

3 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

I LOVE the goatee that Aden is sporting! Now you know what he'll look like when he's going through is "gotta get it out of my system before my mission" phase.... hhhahaha

Monica Bingham said...

yeah I thought about photoshoping the dirt off his face but I figured it would be a better representation of his day if you could see dirt and all.

The McOmie Seven said...

I love taking my boys to the fair. It's so exhausting, though. I am so glad that you all had so much fun. Oh, and I love the one of Aden and Chris under the desk. It's just priceless when Daddy is so proud of his boy.