Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Minute Popsicle!


Aden got to discover the joys of the Ice Cream Truck! I was leaving for work and Chris and Aden were going outside to play, when we heard the chimes of the Ice Cream Truck! Now I have heard it around before but it has never come all the way to our house before....well the lady must have seen us outside and decided to come on down. Aden was all excited, although I don't think he knew why. I handed him a dollar and Chris helped him pick out which one to get.....well Aden picked a HUGE Popsicle! In fact he wore safety goggles for the occasion....would just hate to loose and eye to a tragic Popsicle accident. :)
From the blue grin and the sticky mess he made you can tell that this boy's first Ice Cream Truck experience was a complete success!!! The perfect way to end the hot days of summer!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Way too cute. I want of those.