Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A little over 2 and a half and he isn't a baby anymore.

So I made a sad discovery today....up til now I have been doing pretty well at getting some cute pictures of Aden for photo album and to share with family every mile stone....well today I relized I haven't taken any since Aden turned two. So today we did a photo shoot at a playground here in town and over at my Grandma's house. So here he is, not yet three....so I guess I am still okay to call them his two year old pictures. The second startleing discovery I made was the fact he doesn't look like a baby anymore....he looks like a little man :( when did he grow up?

2 comments:

Veronica said...

It's so sad when they grow up!

Luke and Mary said...

aw but he's still as cute as can be! Love that little guy! can't wait to see ya'all this weekend!