Monday, September 21, 2009

Takes After His Mommy



So you have seen him fishing and hunting and doing things with daddy....but now it is mommy's turn for quality time with Aden doing something she loves!
As most of my close friends and family know, I have a real passion for all things artistic. From painting and sketching, to photography and digital scrap booking, I dabble in a little bit of everything. Well on Saturday morning since Chris had to work and Aden had spent the night over at Grandma and Grandpa's house, I was patient and well rested enough to get out the paints and let Aden dabble a little in the arts. I had some wood little figurines I got for 88cents at Wal-Mart and Aden went to town....notice the helicopter, train, and car on his tray plus he had enough paint and ambition left to paint a picture on some paper.....and himself....and his high chair.....luckily all the paint came off of all the subjects that were not meant to be painted :).

2 comments:

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

He is so cute. I remember painting with you all of the time. How fun.

Veronica said...

I can't wait to do fun activities like that with my children.