Wednesday, July 30, 2008

20 Year Tag...I wasn't going to do this one til I saw I was "Officially Taged" on the Gilson blog:)

This is kind of fun!
20 Years ago...

1. I was amost 5....so I did alot of playing.
2. Did "Joy School" with a bunch of the kids around town.
3. I was so jeliouse of Luke because he was getting ready to start school...I wanted to go to school too:(

10 Years ago...

1. I had braces on.
2. I was on the Drill Team in JR High
3. I was slightly awkward because I was growing like an inch a week back then...not really but it seemed like it.

5 Years ago...

1. I was working for Qualex a photo developing place
2. I was working on my second year of college in Washington.
3. Toward the end of the year Chris and I met:)

3 Years ago …

1. Chris and I moved to Castle Dale after spending the first 6 months of our marrage in Washington.
2. We got our fist puppy...Clover:)
3. The end of that year I got a job working for the College...where I am still working now.

1 Year ago...

1. Aden was 6 months old and learning to crawl
2. Aden got "best look-a-like to his parens " in the Baby Olympics at the County Fair.
3. Took the summer off of work to just enjoy being a mommy!

So Far This Year...

1. Aden Turned 1 year old and I threw a huge party.
2. I have become a Blog addict
3. I have learned leaps and bounds about HTML and animation:)

Yesterday I...

1. Did my usual Mommy and wife stuff
2. Started training a new employee at work...my Mom! (for those that don't know, she is working with me now!)
3. Animated a new header for my blog....Check out the header if you haven't seen the cute birdy animation:)

Today...

1. Got Aden some breakfast.
2. Checked my email and all my favorite blogs
3. Took the trash can out to the road in just the nick of time....or trash runeth over:)

Tomorrow...

1. Continue training at work
2. Go to the fair and see the art exhibit...I put some of my paintings in:)
3. Hopefully spend some time with Chris at the Fair

In the next year...

1. Have another Baby...we will see how it goes
2. Finish my Associates Degree
3. Be healthier all around

1 comment:

Terrence and Laura said...

I love this! I may have to do this on my blog. I love reading fun little facts about people. Thanks for the memory by the way. It's so much fun to go back. By the way...remember our white and blue matching Bugle Boy shirts? We were so cool!