Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Garden surviving Aden!





As many of you know I have grown a garden the last couple of years. Well since we have spent the last couple of weeks traveling and getting ready to travel, my garden has suffered a little.....okay so the weeds took over...my bad.
So I have spent the last couple of days trying to catch up on the weeds..(it will never happen:( but I can try). Well yesterday my mom had Aden while I weeded, but today I had a little helper.


He thought what I was doing was a fun game and didn't understand I was pulling weeds and trowing them into a pile.......he thougth I was picking up mud and throwing it...so naturally he did that too:)
So there he is picking up mud....and throwing it! And then smiling so big because he helped!







It would have been great if that was all he helped with but.........alas he found that my peper plants had little baby peppers on them and desided to harvest one of them while I wasn't looking....:) I had to laugh because he was so proud of what he had done. After trieing to get the dogs to fetch it a couple of times he started digging into it with his fingers, bound and determined to find out what was inside. This kid kills me sometimes:) I just hope some of the pepers and other veggies make it til they are at least ripe! I love that Aden is so helpful and wants to see, feel, and know everything.... so I guess if we don't get alot of survivors I will be okay:) Earlier he was feeding the dogs and would get a peice of dogfood out of the bag put it in the dog's dish and say "here go" while Clover would snarf the food as fast as he would give it to her:) You gotta love this little guy!

No comments: