Monday, July 21, 2008

Surviving This Crazy Life:)

So I was scrolling through our blog and realized it has been a while since we have done an update. On the 16th Aden had his 18 month appointment. His doctor said that he looks "excellent" health wise. He is reaching all his mile stones on time and he is even ahead in his talking.(anyone who has been around him can atest to that) He only has 6 teeth, but on that front, he is getting two mollars in on each side of his top teeth. While this will be nice for him to chew with, it has caused Aden to sleep poorly....oh well he can't teeth forever...can he? As far as his stats he is: 32 and 1/4inches and 25lb 4oz. He is pretty well spot on where he is supposed to be for a baby his age:). Chris is doing well with work, although this next couple of weeks is going to be hard on him....He has the rodeo this weekend and then the fair next weekend. So between set up, the events, and clean up, I think he gets one day off...if that. Unfortunatly for him the Lake family reunion is this weekend and he won't be able to go at all. :( As for me I am doing well. I am loving my job and, here is some big news, my mom got hired on here too! I don't think we will be working together a whole lot but I am so happy for her to have a job, and it is something I think she will enjoy doing. My garden is doing well and I have already enjoyed some of the beetgreens and little onions as I thin them out. I am hopeing to enter some items I have painted in the fair this comeing week and am looking forward to that. Now I couldn't do all writing without pictures....I don't know the story behind these because Chris took them but it looks like Aden has a new hat:)....he has put the garbage on his head before but I haven't seen him walking around like that.....although I did see him take all the books out of his backpack and he put the backpack on his head and walked around like that....bad mom didn't get out the camera. I did catch this moment on camera though. Aden saw Grandma's shoes sitting on the floor and got so excited. He made her take the shoes he was wearing off of him and he put on her shoes....too cute not to share:)

1 comment:

Nate n Becca Hess said...

sounds like you guys are really busy! Hope you have fun at the rodeo and fair. :) too bad we aren't there to enjoy it with you. Nate is doing okay... sleeping alot and saying it hurts to talk. I am working my tail off and I am so tired. I am taking the kids (leaving Nate home) and going to see family in Cheyenne this weekend. The pictures are so cute on your blog... it is so nice to see how you guys are growing! :) Enjoy and I will talk to you later, Becky