Monday, July 7, 2008

Surviving Aden's new game!


So I discovered in the last couple days that Aden has a new "game" it starts with taking all the clothes out of his hamper and then climbing inside! Ordinarily I have alot of patience with these types of antics because normally he does it once or twice and then moves on to a new game. However, this one seems to have stuck and I have a hard time keeping the house looking clean when I have Aden's dirty clothes strewn all over. Well I got a couple of pictures and thougth they were to cute not to share.........I guess I will live, and picking up laundry isn't the worst mess I have had to clean up. I think we have arrived in what is loveingly called the terible two's....wish us luck:)!

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Maybe only slightly starting the terrible twos. I'm hoping Maddi is a little milder than Kylie was, because that was little more than terrible at times. He's so cute. I love seeing how he is doing the same things as Maddi. They think they are so big don't they?

Terrence and Laura said...

I thought I heard that Luke was up here. I saw something about Mary being cinderella in a play. I am in Logan, thanks for asking...and I would LOVE to see you guys sometime! I know it gets a little crazy to visit people when you are on a trip, but if you ever get some time...please call me. I still go down to Emery county on occasion, so I will do the same. Love ya, Laura

Lualemaga's said...

Lala does that already but she likes to put the clean folded clothes on the floor. and when she is eating if there are any clothes near her she uses it as a napkin. what fun they are. i figure she is learning and that is what life is for TO LEARN! how ever that may look.
i cant wait to see you this weekend. the party is at 1pm. i will call you on friday with directions. lacie is coming also so it will be great fun!
i loive you