Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

So as many know it isn't Chris's Birthday today, in fact it was a week ago, today. But last week was a crazy one and I feel terrible about doing this so late. But as they say, better late than never. So Happy Birthday Chris! In stead of going through all the things I like about Chris or all the ways he is a support and pillar in my life, I decided I would put together a slide show for him that shows what I love and appreciate him for. It is also a good slide show showing our lives together so far, centering more on Chris of course. I hope you like it Chris....and anyone else who may view it:)

1 comment:

Luke and Mary said...

OH man, for a minute my heart sunk because I was like "oh, it's Chris' birthday! We forgot,Oh no!" Then I thought, "wait.. we called him last week for his birthday, WHAT IF WE WERE ON THE WRONG DAY?! OH NO!" Then... i stopped panicking and read the title. Duh.
So, yeah, happy birthday, AGAIN.
I loved the slideshow. It was fun seeing the older ones especially- before I knew you too.