Monday, February 23, 2009

Hop on Pop!




Valentine's and President's day weekend....I know, I know, that was a week ago. But I wanted to add a couple of pictures. We had a full, very fun weekend. Luke, Mary and Tianna came down from Logan and we stayed up way late playing games and talking. These pictures are courtesy of Courtney because I used her camera to take them and she just emailed them to me. Well while staying up late Chris had taken some pain medication for his shoulder...which was hurting him very very badly. These meds made it impossible for him to stay awake...believe me he tried really hard. Aden decided he would climb on dad. Really I think he was super tiered but couldn't settle down. But he ended up on daddy's head, making good quality sleep hard to find;).

No comments: