Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Hair Cut!


Here is a great Picture of Aden's new hair cut! Thanks to Courtney (I stole this picture off her blog)....if you are wondering why his hair is so short when it is still so cold, well I had the clippers out and was trimming the bottom part of his hair and trimming around his ears...well the back went okay but while trimming around his ears Aden decided the haircut was not his thing at all and moved very suddenly.....from the picture above you can imagine what the result of that one movement was....it took a nice sized chunk out of the hair on the top of his head. Well after deciding it was too far gone to try and cover it up I commenced an hour long hair cutting session that was anything but fun. After which we both had to bath and change clothes and during which a lot of frustration was had on both sides. Funny thing about it was, I cut Chris's hair the same length a couple days before. So now I just say they got twin hair cuts and try not to miss his beautiful long thick hair too much.

4 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

I cannot believe how big he looks in that picture! He looks like a 5 year old boy... not a barely 2 year old!
I think the mini-daddy hairstyle is cute! :D sorry you had such a rough experience. I'm on the opposite end- Tianna likes getting her hair done at the salon TOO well. Now she tries to do mommy's and I'm afraid one of these times I don't realize it but she has REAL scissors or something. OR just take to her own locks :S
So I guess be glad you dont have to worry about Aden wanting to do his hair himself.

Nate n Becca Hess said...

I love the new hair do!!! In the many times that I've cut my kid's hair, I've learned to give them a popcycle or sit them in the kitchen sink and turn the other side on so they could play with the water while I worked my magic with the clippers. Sometimes they move more often then others, but for the most part the hair cuts turn out great!

I would have to say that Aden looks so grown up!!! I can't believe how old our boys are. Love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Cammie said...

So handsome!!

Veronica said...

He looks so happy to have a haircut. I gave one to Jim tonight. Yep, we should get a patch for my car. LOL