Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yikes!.....Oh it's just you

So here they are my little blue nosed boys! Aden got a play dough play set for Christmas and well we have had some fun adventures so far. This is by far my favorite! Chris and Aden were playing with play dough this morning. For some reason, beyond my comprehension, the boys decided to hide their noses with the blue polymer. After doing so they decided they would find mommy to give her blue nose kisses. Aden was so cute and when he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror he made the funniest face and couldn't stop looking at himself! I myself loved the blue nosed kisses and thought it was great! Sorry for the poor quality of photo I didn't have my camera on me so it was taken with my phone. Regardless these are the cutest blue nosed boys I have ever seen!!!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

HAHA that is soo cute! I wish I could hide my nose too. My nephew loves to play with play dough also. He always says,"don't eat it, it will make you sick." It's so funny.

Laura P Monster said...

You got some goofy guys!! Adorable though!

Anonymous said...

Awww way cute!!!!

Nate n Becca Hess said...

How fun!!! My kids love to play with that stuff too! If they are ever bored (and when is there not a bored moment in my house, I can't figure out when... but Abby seems to get bored more easily these days). Anyway, I love the blue noses!!! And I am sure you will cherrish that memory for a long time!