Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blog Neglect

I usually pride myself on keeping my blog updated....but the last couple of weeks have been a whirl wind trying to get the house and everything ready for our impending arrival :)...I have updated the count down on the right side of the blog...I had made it with the tentative date of the 17th of November and have been meaning to change it since we found out that Raleigh will be here on the 20th. I have a few pictures of Halloween to share...I know it's half way through November and I am way behind. First I have some more of the cute pictures from our photo shoot that I loved but didn't get a chance to edit...until now. And a bonus of Aden's first carved pumpkin! It goes with the Spiderman theme :D

2 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Cute little spider! I mean boy!
Sorry I'm not going to see you tomorrow. We would have had such a great time at the craft stores, too. Darn gas $!

Veronica said...

Wow! Aden does really well at carving pumpkins! lol