Friday, November 20, 2009

Brother's by Picture Message

This past week Tianna has been visiting at Grandma's house and has been a great distraction while I have gotten things straightened out with insurance and made final arrangements before baby was born...little did I know how much distracting he would need. Since Raleigh was born two days early Aden has been staying with Grandma too so they have really palled around together and had tons of fun. These are picture messages I have gotten of his adventures while I have been distracted...

Now these are the picture texts that I have sent to my dad so that Aden could see his little brother...I don't know exactly how well the concept is working but Aden always replies enthusiastically with "Oh BABY" and "Oh baby sad :(" I am hoping it is enough to get him through one more day...and that he will have at least a little idea of what is going on....the miracles of modern technology allowing nothing, not even the flu season, get in the way of new brother bonding :D












1 comment:

Veronica said...

Well, what a thrill to get an early Thanksgiving "package". I think he looks like Chris.
I hope you recover well and enjoy your bundle of joy.