Monday, November 23, 2009

The Boys Finally Meet!

After 9 months of pregnancy and then days in the hospital my boys were finally able to meet! Aden was so excited!
I couldn't help it, seeing them finally together made me so happy!
Raleigh wasn't so sure about all this attention and flashing cameras
Aden was so soft and sweet.
I loved when Aden started pointing out parts...almost like he was doing what we all do...making sure everything is all there in all the right places and wondering who he looks like :)

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

So cute! I'm so happy for you. Raleigh looks so much different than Aden to me. Their differences are my favorite part. It was always hard to believe it was a "different" baby that I was holding. Congratulations!

Bethany Gilson said...

He is a beautiful baby! Congrats!